Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Terra - Slade's Apprentice

"My name is Terra and I have done horrible things."

It's tempting to ponder 'what if'...what if Terra had trusted the Titans more? What if Beast Boy had not turned away, telling her she had no friends?

But as much as I wish I could have avoided Terra's turn to the "dark side", what happened is what happened.

And while I don't agree with what she did, I can understand why she did it. As pointed out here, she was repeatedly sent the message that she didn't belong. She couldn't control her power and felt she had no one to turn to.

Except Slade.

We all make mistakes...

For Terra's apprentice outfit, I used a Black Widow Heroclix and added the details with green stuff. I also added some hair to cover her eye.

It's a bit hard to see, but the Slade logo is there as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment