Friday, June 20, 2014

Baxter Stockman - Scientist (of Doom)

Every cartoon needs a punching bag villain and Baxter Stockman fills that role nicely for TMNT. He's always coming up with new inventions (of doom) for the turtles to destroy and he's often his own worst enemy. Which is probably how he winds up getting abused by the Foot Clan and eventually mutated into a fly.

Pretty sad, really...

For Baxter, I went with his look when he's first introduced: homemade power armor over a purple sweater. I started with the Heroclix Psion figure and added his helmet and various armor parts with green stuff.

On his back, I added the battery pack on a board using green stuff and a small piece of a refrigerator magnet for the board.

I don't think I'll make a mini of the Buzz Kill version of Baxter because gross...

-c


No comments:

Post a Comment