Monday, December 8, 2014

Brad Turner - Rock Musician (M.A.S.K.)

One day, back in the Eighties, I wondered into a toy store to check for any new G.I.Joes on the shelf. There weren't any new Joes, but there was something I hadn't seen before called "M.A.S.K.".

I was intrigued so I picked up the Condor with driver\pilot Brad Turner and took it home. At first, I was a little put off by the figure size being half the size I was used to, but I quickly took a liking to it and picked up quite a few more over the next couple of years.

But it all started with Brad Turner.

While most of the M.A.S.K. members have some kind of function on the team in addition to their job, I always felt like Brad Turner was pretty much just a rock star. That was his job and that's how he was pretty much defined.

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

For Mr. Turner, I used the Smasher Heroclix and used green stuff to add his Hocus-Pocus mask.

Really tempted to find a motorcycle at his scale...

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment