Monday, May 19, 2014

Matt Trakker - M.A.S.K. Leader

Let's talk about scale for a minute.

When I was a kid, G.I. Joe was my measuring stick for toys. Anything that was too big or too small to match up with my Joes was...problematic.

M.A.S.K. was one of those toy lines that caused such problems. I loved the toys and the characters, but they were like half the size of my Joes. That kind of sucked.

But at least nowadays I can do something about it.

Matt Trakker was the leader of the M.A.S.K. team and, if you watch the first episode of the cartoon, he comes across as a HUGE creep. He's like a Bond villain: watching the rescued female scientist though a secret window. Yikes! Other than that, he's kind of a generic leader guy.

For Matt Trakker, I used a Heroclix Red Robin with the cape removed.

"But what about his Spectrum mask?" you might be asking.

I actually found the masks to be kind of annoying. So I'm skipping them...even though they are the namesake of the toys!

-c



No comments:

Post a Comment