Monday, May 5, 2014

Cobra Commander - With Battle Armor

Is this the only Joe figure that, instead of having a military specialty listed, has a "With _____"? If not, I think it might be the first. Why didn't they at least put "Cobra Leader with Battle Armor" or something?

There's a whole big discussion you can get into about who is *really* in the battle armor, but no matter who it is, suddenly Cobra Commander is even more menacing.

I wasn't sure when I picked the Heroclix Taskmaster how it would come out, but I'm pleased that it works as well as it does. I altered the head a little and added the hose with green stuff. The shoulder holster works wells as a variation on the hip holster of the original figure. And Cobra Commander with a sword? How awesome is that?

Very awesome.

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment