Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tomax and Xamot - Crimson Guard Commanders

I put off doing the original versions of Tomax and Xamot for a long time because I never found minis that looked right to me. I should have thought of the obvious acrobat connection earlier.

I'm not sure why I never thought of using Nightwing for the Crimson Twins, but I didn't. Not until I bought a lot of Heroclix off Ebay and Nightwing was among them.

So, I bought another and went to work.

I trimmed the collars on the sides and added their sashes with green stuff. I considered trying to mold the cobra heads on their legs or the pistols on the sides, but decided to try just painting them on. I think it worked out pretty good.

Sure they aren't in mirrored poses, but I wasn't about to try pulling *that* off.

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment