Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Alley Viper - Cobra Urban Assault Trooper

A newer entry and one of my all time favorite Cobra troops, the Alley Viper.


You have to wonder who decided blue and orange are good urban camo colors. (Although, the Alley Vipers would have been perfect to blend in with my elementary school team colors.)

I considered going with a Captain America type, since some of the Heroclix based on early Cap have shields in the right shape, but decided on the S.W.A.T. Officer.

With his truncheon, riot shield, face mask, and rifle strung across his back, he makes for a pretty good Alley Viper.

I do have to say...while I really did the original orange and blue, the later releases of Alley Viper in black and maroon are also pretty spiffy.

Oh, look...an excuse to paint another mini!

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment