Monday, November 17, 2014

Samara - Asari Justicar

If they ever make a Mass Effect game where you can choose races other than Human, I bet there's going to be a million Asari.

Trust me on this one.

Anyway...

Samara fills the role that you have to have in any RPG-type game of being the stuck up Paladin type. She also kind of fills the role of the stuck up Wizard too though with her biotics, so she's kind of a two-for-one deal.

I thought she was kind of creepy at first, but as you get into her back story,  a lot of things make sense. She was my go-to Biotic troop...at least until I got Jack.

For Samara, I used a Heroclix Livewire and added her head tentacle things with green stuff.

For some reason, she looks a little like she's smiling which I don't think Samara ever did.

It's kind of worrying...

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment