Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blue Falcon - Super Hero

I don't generally paint super hero miniatures (Heroclix has that covered pretty well) but I had this Man of Steel Heroclix sitting around so...

Any Saturday morning that featured Blue Falcon & Dynomutt was automatically a little bit better. There's probably some science that can back that up.

Anyway, I used green stuff to add the beak and other details. I suppose if I run across the Heroclix Dogpool figure sometime, I can make BF's assistant.

(I may have just open the door to doing a bunch of Wacky Racers minis too.)

-c

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to let you know I still follow your blog (mostly to look for G.I. Joe though). It is of great inspiration.

    Also I just made a blog post about my G.I. Joe project again.

    http://deathworldadventures.blogspot.dk/2014/11/tommy-arashikage-code-name-storm-shadow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Your Storm Shadow looks pretty sweet.

      I plan to have some more Joes up here next week.

      Cheers!

      -c

      Delete